Ginibee Teach is a pilot project to improve retention, productivity and succession opportunities for teachers, through the recruitment of full-time Talent Partnerships.
What is a Talent Partnership Scheme?
A Talent Partnership Scheme is an initiative run by employers to access and retain talent who are committed to a career but not able to work a full working week from 9-5.
Employers show their support for employing Talent Partnerships by becoming Ambassadors of the scheme.
The scheme itself enables employee or candidate led recruitment interventions, which accelerate the formation of full-time Talent Partnerships as part of a recruitment process.
Note: why not use the term Job share? - because our language is crucial and we are accelerating the development of a full-time Partnership not simply "sharing a job".
1. To assess the level of demand for a Talent Partnership Scheme in the education sector amongst schools and teachers
2. To work closely with schools to assess how the teacher recruitment process needs to be adapted to enable recruitment and retention of teachers as Talent Partnerships
3. To use the findings of the pilot to quantify and improve awareness of the benefits, the process and in turn improve teacher retention and pupil outcomes
1. Schools that opt into the pilot will be set up with an Ambassador profile on Ginibee, so Teachers interested in being employed as a Talent Partnership can register interest in working for your school
2. Ambassadors that take part in the pilot, will be able to post an unlimited number of vacancies
3. Ambassadors that take part in the pilot, will have access to an unlimited number of match reports
4. Ambassadors that take part in the pilot, will be able to invite an unlimited number of candidates
5. Schools that take part have the option to work with Ginibee on process definition for recruiting Talent Partnerships (limited spaces)
How to get involved
If you are a school that would like to get involved please click here
If you are a teacher that would like to register as a Talent Partnership Candidate please register here
1. A profile on Ginibee's beta platform created exclusively for schools that wish to improve retention and teachers that wish to partner up. It takes 5 minutes to create your profile and access support in finding, forming and launching a Partnership.
2. An option to take part in a user feedback group (30 minutes of your time), in return for a stylish Ginibee gift and our deep gratitude (limited spaces).
“you can be much more cost effective by improving the retention rate than by having to keep recruiting and training new teachers”