Ginibee Teach is a pilot project to improve retention, productivity and succession opportunities for teachers, through the recruitment of full-time Talent Partnerships.
What is a Talent Partnership Scheme?
A Talent Partnership Scheme is an initiative run by employers to access and retain talent who are committed to a career but not able to work a full working week from 9-5.
Employers show their support for employing Talent Partnerships by becoming Ambassadors of the scheme.
The scheme itself enables employee or candidate led recruitment interventions, which accelerate the formation of full-time Talent Partnerships as part of a recruitment process.
Note: why not use the term Job share? - because our language is crucial and we are accelerating the development of a full-time Partnership not simply "sharing a job".
1. To assess the level of demand for a Talent Partnership Scheme in the education sector amongst schools and teachers
2. To work closely with schools to assess how the teacher recruitment process needs to be adapted to enable Talent Partnerships
3. To use the findings of the pilot to quantify and improve awareness of the benefits, the process and in turn improve teacher retention and pupil outcomes
1. FREE Ambassador profile, so Talent Partners can register interest in working for your school (unlimited spaces)
2. Option to work with Ginibee on process definition for recruiting Talent Partnerships (limited spaces)
3. For option 2, there will be an option to post a limited number of vacancies for FREE (limited spaces)
4. Schools that input to shaping the recruitment process will also be entitled to discounted rates should they choose to subscribe to the platform following a successful pilot
How to get involved
If you are a school that would like to get involved please click here
If you are a teacher that would like to register as a Talent Partner please register here
1. FREE profile on Ginibee's beta platform created exclusively for schools and teachers, this takes 5 minutes (unlimited spaces)
2. Option to take part in a user feedback group (30 minutes of your time), in return for a stylish Ginibee gift and our deep gratitude (limited spaces).
“you can be much more cost effective by improving the retention rate than by having to keep recruiting and training new teachers”